Monday, September 22, 2008

IF ONLY.......


When I was still a kid I’m an active member of the church. I joined children’s choir, legion of Mary, lectors and commentators. I always enjoy outreached program. I like going to different kind of places and helping our less fortunate people. Being with other kids, playing with them listening to all their stories. It makes me realize how lucky and blessed I am for having a wonderful family whose always there to love, support and comfort me. Joining outreached program gives fulfillment in life. It’s nice and good to know that I am helping in my own little way. Feels great that somehow I touched their lives and make a difference. It made me think that If only I am rich, if only I can do it as often as I could, if only I can grant all those kids wishes, if only I can make them happy and let them forget the unfortunate and painful experienced they had and leaving them without any trace of scars in their hearts….If only I could…I will…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a big heart my friend. I hope this will grow bigger, Keep doing what you think is pleasing to the eyes of our Lord
Seek Health. Feel Great
Personal Blog Money
Beyond The Rave Reality
Computer and Electronics

Anonymous said...

hey nice blog,,,

visit mine

blackpanther